Follow the attachment below to properly install a PT-SW1.
Phillips Head Screwdriver
(4) #10-24 x 7/8” Phillips Pan Head Screws
(4) #8-32 x 1/4” Phillips Pan Head Screws
1. Each Clio cart is equipped with a cable management enclosure. On the enclosure, there is an adhesive cover, which can be cut and peeled off to expose fastening holes for column mounted accessories. From the top of the cover, measure down 2.5” and mark a line across the cover (figure 1). Using a utility knife, cut the cover along the line and peel the portion above the cut off to expose 2 screws and 2 fastening holes. Using the screwdriver, remove the 2 screws that were exposed.
Figure 1. A line marked across the cable management enclosure to assist in exposing the top 4 holes.
2. Align the 4 holes (no threads) of the PT-SW1 with the 4 holes currently shown on the enclosure. Using the screwdriver, secure the PT-SW1 using the (4) #10-24 x 7/8” screws provided (figure 2).
Figure 2. The PT-SW1 being secured to the cable management enclosure.
3. Align the 4 holes on the Sani-Wipe cannister holder (sold separately) to the 4 remaining threaded holes on the PT-SW1. Using the screwdriver, secure the Sani-Wipe cannister holder to the PT-SW1 with the (4) #8-32 x 1/4” screws (figure 3).
Figure 3. The Sani-Wipe cannister holder being secured to the PT-SW1.
If you have any questions, contact Altus at email@example.com or (616) 233-9530. If immediate assistance is needed, please call as soon as possible so we may help.