Follow the attachment below to properly install a CPU-22.
5/32” Allen Wrench
Phillips Head Screwdriver
1. Remove the end of the cap at one end of the track slider (figure 1).
Figure 1. The end cap being removed.
2. Slide the CPU carriage onto the track by aligning the “T-nuts” so they fit accordingly into the slots.
3. Using the 5/32” Allen wrench and with the cover removed, secure the rear component to the track by tightening the four flat head screws (figure 2).
Figure 2. The CPU-22 secured to the track.
4. Using the Phillips head screwdriver, install the appropriate equipment (CPU) on to the CPU-22 and secure the front cover to the rear component.
5. Replace the end cap that was removed in step 1.
If you have any questions, contact Altus at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 233-9530. If immediate assistance is needed, please call as soon as possible so we may help.