Follow the attachment below to properly install a CPU-2.
Phillips head screwdriver
Electric Drill with Drive Extension 1/2” Drill Bit
(1) CPU Mounting Bracket Assembly
(2) Sets of Mounting Bracket Assemblies
(4) 10-24 x 7/8” Long Phillips Drive Pan Head Machine Screws (4) 10-24 x 1” Long Phillips Drive Pan Head Machine Screws (4) 1/4-20 Heavy Duty Snap Togglers
(4) 1/4-20 x 2” Long Phillips Drive Pan Head Machine Screws (2) Cable Ties
(1) Safety Strap
FOR COLUMN MOUNT:
1. Measuring up 2 “ from the top
of the hub, attach screws (2 - 10-24 x 1”) into the back of accessory mounting bracket.
2. Attach CPU2 accessory securely to mounting brackets through screw holes with (4) 10-24 x 7/8”screws.
3. Undo velcro security strap.
4. Loosen and remove knobs, washers and carriage bolts. Flip assembly 90 degrees so knob is facing down and carriage bolt is on top.
5. Place CPU into CPU2 holder. Secure Velcro Security Straps. For best results, place loop of velcro strap on top of cpu. pull end of strap through loop and pull to tighten.
6. Tighten knobs.
7. For cable management, use the provided Techﬂ ex sleeving.
8. For access cables, wrap around the provided cable management holders (ﬁ g. a).