Follow the attachment below to properly install a DS1.
Phillips Head Screwdriver
(4) 10-24 x 7/8” Phillips Pan Head Screws
(4) 10-24 x 1” Phillips Pan Head Screws
(2) Sets of Accessory Mounting Brackets
(4) Bin Dividers
1. Measuring 2” down from the top of the column, attach (1) set of the accessory mounting brackets to the column using (2) 10-24 x 1” Phillips pan head screws. Directly below the first set of accessory mount brackets, attach the second set of accessory mounting brackets to the column (figure 1).
Figure 1. The accessory mounting brackets aligned on the column with the DS1
2. To fasten the DS1 to the accessory mounting brackets, the drawer needs to be removed from the DS1. Remove the drawer from DS1 by pulling left hand tab up on left drawer slide and push right hand tab down of right drawer slide (located on each side of drawer), pull out drawer simultaneously.
3. Once drawer is removed, proceed with installing the DS1 to the accessory mounting brackets. Align the 4 holes located inside the back wall of the DS1 with the 4 holes on the accessory mounting brackets. Insert and tighten the (4) 10-24 x 7/8” Phillips pan head screws into the accessory mounting brackets (figure 1).
4. Reinsert the drawer into the DS1 and onto the slides by aligning the slides. Push the slides into place (will feel click).
If you have any questions, contact Altus at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 233-9530. If immediate assistance is needed, please call as soon as possible so we may help.