Follow the attachment below to properly install an HB.
Phillips Head Screwdriver
(4) 10-24 x 7/8” Phillips Pan Head Screws
(4) 10-24 x 1” Phillips Pan Head Screws
(2) Sets of Accessory Mounting Brackets
1. Measuring 3” down from the top of the column, attach (1) set of the accessory mounting brackets to the column using (2) 10-24 x 1” Phillips pan head screws. Directly below the first set of accessory mount brackets, attach the second set of accessory mounting brackets to the column.
2. Align the 4 holes located inside the back wall of the HB with the 4 holes on the accessory mounting brackets. Insert and tighten the (4) 10-24 x 7/8” Phillips pan head screws into the accessory mounting brackets (figure 1).
Figure 1. The accessory mounting brackets aligned on the column with the HB.
If you have any questions, contact Altus at email@example.com or (616) 233-9530. If immediate assistance is needed, please call as soon as possible so we may help.