Follow the attachment below to properly install an EP-1.
Phillips Head Screwdriver
5/32” Allen Wrench
(1) Equipment Pole
(1) Equipment Pole Mounting Bracket
(1) ¼-20 x 1/2” Socket Cap Screw
(3) 10 x ¾” Pan Head Wood Screws
1. There are two predrilled mounting locations on each worksurface, one on the rear left and the other on the rear right (figure 1). Using the Phillips head screwdriver, secure the equipment pole mounting bracket to one of these two predrilled mounting locations using (3) 10 x ¾” pan head wood screws (figure 2).
Figure 1. The mounting positions for the equipment pole mounting bracket.
Figure 2. The EP-1 being attached to the worksurface.
2. Insert the equipment pole into the large hole on the equipment pole mounting bracket
3. Insert the ¼-20 x 1/2” socket cap screw into the rear side of the equipment pole mounting bracket. Using the 5/32” Allen wrench, tighten the socket cap screw to secure the equipment pole in the equipment pole mounting bracket (figure 2).
If you have any questions, contact Altus at [email protected] or (616) 233-9530. If immediate assistance is needed, please call as soon as possible so we may help.