Follow the attachment below to properly install an AB.
(1) Extended Secure Upper Mounting Bracket - Left Handed
(1) Extended Secure Upper Mounting Bracket - Right Handed
(4) 1/4-20 x 5/8” Long Pan Head Phillips Drive Machine Screws
1. To replace the mounting brackets on the underside of the upper surface, unlock both locks on the left and right side of security bracket. Next, slide surface back (See Fig. A) and then lift surface assembly up and out of security bracket (See Fig. B).
2. Remove existing brackets from the underside of upper surface by removing (4) four screws
(See Fig. C).
3. Replace with new brackets. Note: Brackets are Left and Right handed (See Fig. C).
Using the (4) four 1/4-20 x 5/8” Long Pan Head Phillips Drive Machine Screws, attach brackets to underside of upper surface. Note: There are two sets of holes in the brackets. Use the Second set for this application (Fig. D).
4. When assembly is complete, simply slide surface assembly into security bracket to desired height (See Fig E).
Slide surface assembly forward to secure (See Fig. F).